Owners will meet the market, make an offer!
Circa 1995, this double storey Federation style residence is complete with four bedrooms, office, three bathrooms, multiple living areas – formal and informal, huge central kitchen to delight the entertainer, wraparound verandas on both levels showcasing stunning views over the lush gardens, and triple lock up garage plus adjacent carport, with abundant onsite parking for guests.
Homestall House is the very embodiment of elegant, refined hinterland living; this former prize home on a glorious 1.67 acre parcel of land with magnificent colourful gardens, boasts absolutely privacy, and is tucked away in a leafy dress circle Flaxton street, just minutes to Montville and Mapleton.
All the features you would expect of a home of this calibre are here; 9 foot ceilings, fully ducted air-conditioning (also in 3 bay garage), ducted vacuum, spa bath in ensuite 40mm granite bench in kitchen, premium appliances, gas cooktop, timber framed doorways and windows, stained glass, ceiling rose in formal dining, quality floor coverings, fabulous built-in timber bar in the games/family room, security, 5.5kW solar power and solar hot water… plus more.
North facing at the front, the home is filled with an abundance of natural light and the feature windows frame the resplendent garden view; with a perfect north-south aspect it is a comfortable home in all seasons. A log burning combustion fireplace in the ‘great’ room (summer lounge), and a handsome traditional fireplace with mantle in the winter lounge, gives you a choice of options from the cosy and intimate, to the more expansive on crisp cool evenings when the mercury drops.
The grounds are spectacular, with glorious well-established gardens including privacy hedges, fruit trees, Australian natives, a striking stand of Black Timor Bamboo, and sub-tropical mixed gardens designed to attract birdlife and butterflies… and what a kaleidoscope of colour and infusion of intoxicating aromas emanate from the Magnolias, Frangipanis, Poinciana, Gardenias and Tibouchinas. Over 130 species of birds frequent this property, including regular visits from a Bower Bird; it’s a truly special pocked of verdant bliss!
Infrastructure on the property includes electric gate at entry, 1 x 45,000 litre and 1 x 80,000 litre rainwater storage, back up generator, and potable bore.
Located within walking distance to local dining establishments, and only a short drive to townships on the Range, 15 minutes to Nambour’s major amenities, and 30 minutes to Sunshine Coast beaches; you can savour the privacy and tranquility, without compromise.
Long-term owners are downsizing, and buyers in the market for a gracious home will find ‘Homestall House’ will exceed expectations, and thoroughly charm all who visit.
– ‘Homestall House’ sits on resplendent 1.67 acre parcel of land, boasting absolute privacy, in one of Flaxton’s most coveted streets;
– Elegant & gracious, this former prize hone offers great separation of living with multiple living and entertaining areas – formal and informal;
– Double storey with 4 bedrooms, office, 3 bathrooms, supersized central kitchen with high-end appliances and granite benches;
– North facing at front, the home is filled with light and covered wraparound verandas on both levels offer inviting alfresco space;
– Ducted air-conditioning throughout, including 3-bay garage, plus a fireplace in two of the living areas enhance comfort in all seasons;
– High ceilings, quality floor coverings, picture windows showcasing glorious garden views, ducted vacuum, spa bath in ensuite;
– Solar power, solar hot water, 2 x rainwater tanks connected to house, 3-phase power, back-up generator, potable bore;
– Stunning gardens – privacy hedges, fruit trees, colourful flowering plants and trees, striking stand of Black Timor Bamboo, plus Australian natives;
– Walking distance to local dining establishments, short drive to Mapleton or Montville, 20 minutes to Nambour, 30 minutes to Coast beaches;
– Suit discerning buyers seeking idyllic hinterland living in a refined home with great charm and warmth, and timeless appeal.
* This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for functionality purposes. *