‘Allara Homestead’ is a gracious, highly-acclaimed bed and breakfast establishment on a glorious parklike 7004m2 parcel of land at the end of a peaceful, picturesque cul-de-sac in a dress-circle pocket of Flaxton; an elegant residence perfectly configured for guest accommodation to generate an income…this is living the dream, truly.
Altogether the residence has six bedrooms, six bathrooms, office, formal lounge, dining, rustic country-style timber and granite kitchen, and wraparound decking; the guest wing comprises of four individually themed ensuited bedrooms with their own deck – The French Nest, The Country Boat Shed, Vintage Rose, and Vintage Views…there is also a communal sitting room for guests to socialise.
The decor is a tasteful blend of European, Hamptons, and Queensland classic-country influences; thoroughly charming, cosy, and welcoming…you will never want to leave. All guest rooms have reverse cycle air-conditioning, and there are ceiling fans throughout; the main home has a sloe combustion stove which burns all evening on cool winter nights and warms the entire residence.
Other features include: hardwood timber floors, high ceilings, French doors, 6-person spa on deck, solar hot water with gas backup, firepit in garden with seating made of old ‘Corbels’ from Queensland railway, eco safe waste water treatment, 12,000 gallon water storage, 2.4kW inverter/solar power, recirculating running water feature and a newly built barn onsite made from old hardwood and reclaimed iron form a demolished local dairy…this has ‘the ultimate man cave’ with a built-in bar and the owners love entertaining in here, including hosting weddings!
With a prized northerly aspect at rear, there are delightful countryside views over lake and beyond enjoyed from all the decks; the outlook is absolutely picture-postcard Flaxton…so pretty, green and lush.
The gardens framing ‘Allara Homestead’ are well-established and a colourful blend of spectacular tibouchina chameloen, jacarandas, bird-attracting grevillea, wisteria, agapanthus, and fruit trees, with Sir Walter buffalo lawns forming part of the extensive landscape.
Current owners lovingly transformed this property and created ‘Allara Homestead’ as it is today, wanting ‘each room to have a slightly rustic modern feel, but imminently comfortable with all the homely pleasures’. They have certainly succeeded, and ‘Allara Homestead’ has received a 5-star online rating and a Certificate of Excellence from Trip Advisor in 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018.
– Elegant, estblished B & B in a quiet picket of Flaxton, glorious 1.75 parklike acres, stunning northerly views over lake and beyond;
– 6 bedrooms, 6 bathrooms, office, separate living areas, extensive decking, country-style timber & granite kitchen, 6-seater outdoor spa;
– Home configured into two wings – guest wing with 4 ensuited bedrooms all with deck access, all individually themed;
– Tasteful decor throughout with extensive use of timber, slow combustion wood heater, high ceilings, French doors, air-conditioning, ceiling fans;
– Solar power, solar hot water with gas backup, 12,000-gallon water storage, eco safe water treatment, garden irrigation throughout;
– Newly built barn from old hardwood and iron reclaimed from a demolished local dairy – a character-filled place to entertain;
– Abundant onsite parking, lush well-established gardens with a variety of colourful flowering plants & fruit trees;
– Prosperous reputable B & B, highly rated online & recipient of Trip Advisor’s Certificate of Excellence 2014-2018;
– Additional income opportunity from the Old Barn located on the property for wedding or functions;
– Close to the spectacular Kondalilla Falls and easy access to the popular ‘Great Walk’ with scenic rainforest views;
– Just 5 minutes to Montville, 15 minutes to Nambour amenities, 30 minutes to Coast, 70 minutes to Brisbane…idyllic, peaceful, perfect!
* This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for functionality purposes. *