Big shed for the toys and lots of Avocado’s
Tucked away in a whisper-quiet country lane is this expansive family home on a glorious acre block, boasting privacy and serenity in picturesque setting that will truly charm and delight; designed to showcase the natural surrounding beauty as well as accommodate a wonderful lifestyle, this is an outstanding property.
The home is immaculately presented, and complete with four bedrooms, study, two bathrooms, multiple living areas, well equipped central kitchen, covered gazebo for outdoor entertaining with built-in BBQ and pleasant easterly aspect, single carport, plus an insulated 7.5m x 10m shed currently used as an art studio, can accommodate 4 cars, has power, water, and a mezzanine storage area.
In addition to the well-designed floor plan which facilitates excellent separation of living; the home’s features include: cosy combustion fireplace and raked ceilings in lounge/dining, ducted air-conditioning, Caesar stone benchtops, 900mm oven, 2-pac cabinetry, a Zip Tap provides on demand hot water, filtered chilled and sparkling water. A lovely Bay window in master bedroom, built-in desks in all children’s bedrooms, large windows to frame colourful gardens and invite in light, solar hot water, solar power, and a 10,000-gallon rainwater tank.
The spacious alfresco entertaining area will be the social hub of the home – from BBQ’s, neighbourhood soirees, birthday parties, quiet twilight drinks, morning coffee, weekend brunch, through to Christmas lunch… many cherished memories will be created here.
Framed by well established, professionally landscaped gardens, there are several outdoor pockets that also lend themselves to alfresco relaxation; with a picnic table, a tree house and sandpit… there’s something to please the little ones through to the more mature! Avocado and some fruit trees are also present and the property is adjacent to a spring fed dam.
Located in a dress circle neighbourhood surrounded by premium acreage homes, this is a desirable hinterland location. Major amenities of Nambour and Maleny are 15-20 minutes’ drive, and the charming townships of Mapleton and Montville, both with primary schools, dining, shops, and parks, are just 5 minutes’ drive.
Long-term owner is downsizing; buyers in the market for a quality hinterland home that can accommodate all the family’s needs in comfort and style should consider.
– Expansive family home in glorious setting, 1 acre, private & picturesque in quiet country lane;
– 4 bedrooms, study, 2 bathrooms, multiple living areas, central kitchen with Caesar stone benches and 2-pac cabinetry; Zip Tap provides on demand hot water, filtered chilled and sparkling water;
– Huge gazebo, east-facing with built-in BBQ, just perfect for all your social occasions and celebrations;
– Ducted air-conditioning, combustion fireplace, large windows to frame outlook and invite in light;
– Built-in desks and cupboards in all children’s bedrooms, walk-in robe in master, generous storage;
– 7.5m x 10m shed – insulated, with power, water, and mezzanine floor, can accommodate 4 vehicles;
– Professionally landscaped gardens with picnic table, tree-house, sandpit, fruit and avocado trees;
– Solar hot water, 3kW solar power, 10,000-gallon water tank, property adjoins spring fed dam;
– Dress circle location, minutes to Montville or Mapleton, 15-20 minutes to major amenities of Maleny or Nambour;
– Long-term owners downsizing, buyers looking for a quality home with space inspect.