With 316m2 under roof, this is a substantial sized home effortlessly blending formal and casual areas as well as seamless indoor/outdoor flow. Complete with four bedrooms, three bathrooms, Hamptons-style kitchen, large study/5th bedroom, three separate living areas, 3 metre wide expansive covered verandas, 9 metre sandstone inground pool, large laundry, and oversized double lock up garage plus plentiful on-site parking for additional vehicles; ‘Balmoral’ offers the ultimate in refined semi-rural living for the discerning buyer.
‘Balmoral’ is a stately residence exuding elegance and grace, on approx 13 private acres, showcasing glorious lake and countryside views with small ocean vistas; European influences are in perfect symmetry with the classic Australian homestead design, creating something truly magnificent.
Beautifully presented inside and out, it is absolutely resplendent in every sense; framed by lush cottage style gardens reminiscent of provincial France or the verdant English countryside, you’ll be thoroughly charmed by the colourful flowering plants, fertile lawn, shady trees, and intoxicated by the aromatic scents of the gardenias and lavender…this is glossy calendar-style natural beauty!
Features of the home include: high ceilings, fireplace in formal lounge, air conditioning, fans, french doors, chandeliers, polished concrete floors in main living/dining, quality carpets in bedrooms, Smeg and Miele appliances, gas cooktop, stone benches, tasteful decor throughout, masses of storage, and a well-designed floorplan to facilitate excellent separation of living.
Infrastructure on the property includes 4 x concrete rainwater tanks, Biolytix system, and a rustic old shed suitable for additional accommodation for guests with 2 bedrooms and adjoining storage. The property has an abundance of shade trees, a macadamia orchard, along with cleared paddocks to keep horses, and there is a delightful waterfall at the border.
Large enough to host ‘Gatsby sized’ social events, there is clear potential here for other uses that may include accommodating functions such as weddings, and other income-earning platforms such as Airbnb.
Located just a 10-minute walk into the charming village of Montville with its boutique dining, retail, primary school, parks, and wedding chapel; the larger towns of Palmwoods and Maleny are approximately a 10-minute drive, and the coast is 30 minutes.
‘Balmoral’ is not just a home, it’s an experience, a way of life, a place of bliss and harmony.
– Gracious homestead on 13 acres, private setting, lush gardens filled with colourful aromatic flowering shrubs, shade trees and pebble walkways
– Master built to the highest of standards with influences that include infusions of French Provincial, it is elegant and refined in every sense
– 4 bedrooms, study, 3 bathrooms, Hamptons style kitchen with Smeg and Miele appliances, walk-in pantry, formal and casual living areas – family-sized with good floorplan
– 3-metre wide covered verandahs for entertaining and relaxing, delightful countryside views over the lake and beyond to the ocean
– Lovely presentation – high ceilings, cosy fireplace, French doors, reverse cycle air-conditioning, ceiling fans, polished concrete floors in main living
– Oversized garage and abundant on-site parking, cottage-style gardens frame home, 4 x concrete water tanks, bioytix system, cleared paddocks for horses
– Rustic shed with 2 bedrooms plus extra storage, waterfall at the boundary of the property, hedge-lined driveway, macadamia orchard
– Adjacent to ‘Spicers Clovelly Estate’ and 10 minutes walk into the charming historic village of Montville, 10 minutes drive to Maleny and Palmwoods
– Suit the discerning buyer looking for a premium family home, with other possibilities/uses also a viable consideration
– Ideal guest house or build cottages (based on Montville local area plan)
* This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for functionality purposes. *