Dramatic sunsets can be enjoyed over a glass of sparkling late in the afternoon from either deck. The view is thoroughly delightful and sweeps across the valley of the Blackall Range; calming and picturesque, you will never tire of its verdant beauty.
The grounds have been well-established with a plethora of native and tropical vegetation, as well as fruit trees including avocado, guava, citrus and passionfruit. There is masses of room to put in a pool, a chook run, a tennis court – whatever you fancy, with no fear of over-capitalising.
An expansive family home tucked away in a private, dress circle Flaxton pocket, on a glorious 5548m2 parcel of land frequented by abundant birdlife, showcases stunning views to the north-west, and offers fully self-contained living on each level.
Complete with five bedrooms, two bathrooms plus powder room, three separate living areas, galley style kitchen plus kitchenette, upper partially covered timber deck, lower covered alfresco patio, two laundries, six covered car parking, plus caravan/boat area, and a 12x9m insulated, lockable shed with road access; this is super-sized, with versatile options.
Well cared for by its long-term owners, features include: ceiling fans, air-conditioning, attractive bay window in master bedroom, wood heater in upper lounge, external deck/patio access from all living areas, ramp access to upper deck, generous storage, solar hot water, newly installed 65 metre bore with new pump, and four water tanks, including one at shed supplying huge volumes of water.
Charming and light-filled throughout, the home has a very welcoming, warm ambience, and the floorplan offers versatile options, with the most obvious being dual living for the extended family or Airbnb style accommodation. For the large family, it’s just a spacious home with room for all. Put the teenager’s downstairs, and enjoy the top level to yourself, with an additional bedroom suitable for a nursery or study.
Located just minutes to Mapleton with amenities including primary school, IGA, historic tavern, petrol station, parks, and post office; plus 15 minutes to Nambour, 30 minutes to coast, and 70 minutes to Brisbane – it’s shrouded in tranquillity, without isolation.
Buyers in the market for a substantial sized home with dual living options in an idyllic hinterland setting must put this top of the list.
– Glorious lush 5548m2 acreage parcel in dress circle pocket with expansive double storey family home;
– Perfectly set up for dual living, fully self-contained over two levels, ideal for an extended family;
– 5 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms plus powder room, 3 living rooms, galley style kitchen + kitchenette, two laundries;
– Upper timber deck – partially covered & lower covered outdoor patio for alfresco relaxation & entertaining;
– Sweeping valley and hinterland views marvel at dramatic sunsets over a glass of chilled Pinot Grigio at dusk;
– Air-conditioning, fans, fireplace in the upper lounge, abundant storage, covered parking for 6+ vehicles;
– 12 x 9m insulated, lined & lockable shed with office/storeroom and driveway access, 4 water tanks with huge water capacity;
– Newly installed 65 metre bore with new pump and motor giving a constant supply of superb drinking water;
– Magnificent verdant grounds with well-established native and tropical vegetation, fruit trees, avocado orchard, and a plethora of colourful birdlife;
– Minutes to Mapleton & Montville, 15 minutes to Nambour’s major amenities, 30 minutes to coast beaches;
– Long-term owners downsizing and farewelling their beloved property – a truly idyllic setting and a wonderful place to call home.