Over two levels the main house has four bedrooms, two bathrooms, two separate living areas, large rustic kitchen, expansive north-east facing wraparound verandahs plus upper balcony off master retreat, laundry, and above-ground pool with timber decking. In addition, there is a 6x9m lock-up garage/shed with an adjacent ‘man cave’ with bathroom; plus, a fully self-contained cottage with air-conditioning and own electricity meter on the property, currently tenanted at $250pw.
Exuding great charm and character, features include: hardwood timber floors and window frames, wood burning combustion fireplace, air-conditioning, ceiling fans, dishwasher, timber cabinetry in kitchen, elegant clawfoot bath in ensuite, generous storage, bitumen driveway, and a family-friendly floorplan with a fabulous master retreat on upper level.
Both verandahs overlook the pool and showcase glorious views over the property, soaking up gentle cooling breezes; a wonderful place for your alfresco relaxation and entertaining anytime of year, any occasion.
A spring-fed dam complete with resident ducks, a children’s cubby-house built into the tree, a chook pen for free-range eggs, native vegetation, fruit trees, and rainforest are all wonders to explore on the property. The kids really can enjoy a good, old-fashioned idyllic childhood with abundant outdoor play and adventures.
With self-contained accommodation on-site, there is the opportunity for dual living for the extended family, or to generate an income via permanent rental or Airbnb. The man cave is a superb place to pursue hobbies, put in a pool-table, use as a gymnasium, or home office. It’s a property that can facilitate a variety of scenarios, and accommodate evolving/changing needs over time.
Located in a leafy pocket of the hinterland, just five minutes to the township of Eudlo with amenities including primary school, community hall, convenience store, cafe, parks and rail to Brisbane. Palmwoods and Mooloolah are 10 minutes approximately, and coast beaches 30 minutes.
This custom-designed country-style retreat on a lush 2.44 acres in the hills of Eudlo, offers versatile living options as well as serenity, privacy, and peaceful living in harmony with the beautiful natural surrounds that frame the property.
Buyers seeking a few acres with a spacious family home offering options including dual living, will find a lot here to love!
– Custom-designed acreage retreat with separate cottage for dual living, Airbnb, or permanent rental;
– 2.44 glorious acres with spring-fed dam, rainforest, native vegetation and fruit trees, chook pen, cubby-house
– Main home – 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, separate living areas, large country-style kitchen;
– North-east facing wide wraparound verandahs showcase delightful property views and soak up cooling breezes;
– Above-ground pool with sunbathing deck, 6x9m garage/shed plus man cave with bathroom;
– Versatile options that can be adapted over time, family-friendly living with good separation;
– Private, tranquil setting with abundant birdlife and wildlife, plenty of space for children to explore;
– Water tanks – 28,000 litres for house, 23,000 litres for garden, 3,000 litres for pool, 5,000 litres for Cottage
– Only five minutes to Eudlo town amenities including rail, primary school, community hall, and convenience store;
– Peaceful country living that offers an idyllic lifestyle with a thoroughly charming home, is quite the package!
** This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for functionality purposes. **