This gracious home of the very highest calibre set on a 3500m2 fully fenced block, in a quiet semi-rural cul-de-sac, offers peace, privacy and presentation perfect, there is absolutely nothing needing to be spent or done… just move in and embrace the charm.
Lowset with a handsome colonial style facade, the home is complete with three bedrooms, separate office, informal and formal living areas, large central kitchen with servery to North facing entertaining deck, front verandah, inground pool with water feature, and abundant covered accommodation for multiple vehicles including boat/caravan.
Features include; stunning hardwood timber floors, ducted air-conditioning throughout, ducted vacuum, plantation shutters, bay window in master bedroom, ceiling fans, gas cook top, timber cabinetry in kitchen, stone benches, ceiling roses in lounge, fireplace, high ceilings, solar power, plus huge amounts of storage with a 9mx15m shed and a 6mx3m shed. All the storage on-site may be of particular interest to a car or boat enthusiast, or Tradie.
Designed to accommodate the needs of the entertainer, the expansive timber deck at the rear showcases a delightful view over the pool and grounds, and is truly the ultimate place to celebrate all occasions, from the intimate, through to more large scale events. Just imagine having Christmas lunch here….swim, eat, drink, be merry!
On nearly an acre of land, there is abundant room for children and pets to play safely and securely, and the gardens have been well established and require minimal maintenance to keep looking good, just a regular mow.
Located in a premium pocket of Glenview, surrounded by high quality homes on substantial parcels of land; this is a desirable lifestyle precinct, suited to the buyer who wants an executive style home on a decent sized block in a picturesque setting.
Convenience to major amenities isn’t compromised, as beaches, the university, hospital/health precinct, shopping centres and schools are all within a 10-20 minute radius, and access to the M1 to Brisbane is a 5 minute drive. Just superb! Come and see for yourself.
– Gracious colonial style home on a fully fenced pristine 3500m2 in a quiet dress circle pocket
– 3 bedrooms, office, formal and informal living areas, elegant entrance, handsome street appeal
– Large country style timber kitchen – gas cook top, stone benches, servery to rear deck
– Expansive north facing covered deck overlooking saltwater inground pool and water feature
– Ducted air-conditioning throughout, high ceilings, ornate ceiling roses and fireplace in formal lounge
– Hardwood timber floors, bay window in master, plantation shutters, ceiling fans, ducted vacuum
– Abundant storage and covered parking; 9 car shed + extra high carport for caravan/boat + 6x3m shed
– Immaculate presentation, nothing needing to be spent, tasteful decor, perfect blend of homely comfort and refined living
– Amazing lifestyle on offer, access to major amenities within 10-20 minutes – picturesque living without compromise!