This elegant contemporary home on a pristine, lush 7081m2 parcel of land backing onto a picturesque dam, offers peaceful, gentle semi-rural living of the highest calibre in a quiet, dress-circle neighbourhood.
All on one level for low maintenance living, the home is complete with four bedrooms, study, two bathrooms, expansive open plan living and dining, light-filled central kitchen, north facing alfresco entertaining showcasing delightful views over property, separate studio, double lock up garage, and workshop.
Features of the home include: easy care tiled floors, ceiling fans, split system air-conditioning, stainless steel appliances, deck access from master bedroom, Pride back-to-base security system, generous storage, and solar power.
Infrastructure on the property consists of: 2 x insulated stables with feed storage, tack room and water tank; plus 2 x 22,000 litre rainwater tanks, fencing, and dressage arena. There is also a second driveway giving you access to the rear/side of the property.
Everything about this property is immaculate, from the home through to the gardens, you can move straight in and relax out on the deck soaking up the glorious green vista from day one.
Located in a tranquil, quiet neighbourhood surrounded by quality homes on large parcels of land; this is idyllic hinterland living at its finest. There’s plenty of room here for the children to have a pony or two, dogs, chooks, guinea pigs … whatever they desire, and abundant space for outdoor play.
The amenities of Montville and Mapleton are just a few minutes’ drive, and the larger townships of Nambour, Palmwoods, and Maleny are 15 minutes, with coast beaches approximately 30 minutes.
Long-term owners of ‘Iron Bark Lodge’ have loved living here, and are taking with them many memories to cherish. Now it’s your turn.
– Quality 1 3/4 acreage parcel with stylish, contemporary family home in quiet dress-circle pocket;
– 4 bedrooms, study, 2 bathrooms, expansive open plan living and dining, light-filled central kitchen;
– North facing patio and timber deck showcasing glorious outlook over property and neighbouring dam;
– Split system air-conditioning, ceiling fans, back-to-base security system, solar power, generous storage;
– DLUG, workshop, separate studio, 2 x stables with tack room and feed storage, dressage arena;
– Pristine inside and out – fencing, water tanks, second driveway access to property, colourful gardens frame home;
– Perfect for the family that loves keeping pets, well set up for horses/ponies, beautifully maintained, nothing to spend;
– Just minutes to Mapleton & Montville, 15 minutes to Maleny, Palmwoods or Nambour, 30 minutes to beaches;
– Original owners have created special memories to cherish, now it’s your turn to live an idyllic hinterland lifestyle!