This stylish family home in a quiet, well-established street bordering Alexandra Headland, within walking distance to the beach, has been tastefully updated into a stunning contemporary residence, offering a premium, low maintenance coastal lifestyle.
Light-filled and showcasing a picturesque outdoor aspect from every room; the home is complete with four bedrooms, two bathrooms, elegant kitchen, two separate living areas, covered alfresco entertaining overlooking in-ground pool, plus double carport, on a fully fenced 546m2 block with electronic gates.
Presentation is pristine, and decor is crisp and chic; features include bamboo flooring, master retreat on upper level, spa bath in ensuite, ceiling fans throughout, stone benches in kitchen, stainless steel appliances, glass splashback, intercom system, lock-up garden shed, and sun-drenched terrace by the pool for soaking up some Vitamin D.
A well-designed floorplan facilitates good separation of living, and there is a dedicated grassy area on the lawn for children and pets to play safely and securely … it is a truly wonderful family home in every sense.
Entertain poolside with effortless style and grace all year around, and toast the ‘joie de vivre’ … it surely doesn’t get much better than this! Family BBQ’s, neighbourhood soirees, birthday parties, graduation drinks … any celebration, any excuse, and why not!
For the family that loves the beach; both Maroochydore and Alexandra Headland surf clubs and patrolled beaches are within walking and cycling distance from your front door, along with boutique dining, public transport, and parks.
All the major amenities of Maroochydore, including the exciting new multi-billion dollar SunCentral CBD precinct are just minutes away; as are the attractions of Mooloolaba.
First to inspect will want to buy. Make it yours and live the shiny life in 2018 and beyond ….
– Cool, chic, contemporary living in a coveted neighbourhood on the cusp of Alexandra Headland;
– Stunning renovation shines, with bamboo flooring, tasteful crisp decor, quality fixtures and fittings;
– 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2 living areas, elegant well-appointed kitchen with premium applicances;
– Covered alfresco entertaining overlooks in-ground pool … enjoy lazy days soaking up sunshine and toasting the good life;
– Double carport, fully fenced 546m2 block with heaps of space for children and pets to play safely and securely;
– Walk to beach, shops, dining, parks, and bus stop – close proximity to Maroochydore’s major amenities;
– Family-friendly location with everything you could want or need so quickly and effortlessly accessed;
– Just unpack and don’t forget the surfboards, sunscreen, and togs!