Tucked away at the end of a whisper-quiet Buderim cul-de-sac, on a pristine 761m2 flat block, backing onto a leafy green belt is this tightly-held family home offering an easy care lifestyle with expansive indoor and outdoor living.
Lowset, this immaculate home, circa 1997, is complete with four bedrooms, two updated bathrooms, light-filled kitchen, separate rumpus room, family room, combined living/dining, north facing alfresco patio overlooking gardens and bushland at rear, and a double lock-up garage, plus there is abundant on-site parking for extra vehicles including boat/caravan.
Well maintained and cared for by its original owner occupiers, features include: security screens, luxury deep stand-alone bath in main bathroom, new hardwired smoke alarms, good storage, dishwasher, solar hot water, and a garden shed.
Designed for casual entertaining and relaxation, there are separate indoor zones, and an inviting outdoor patio where you truly will spend so much time … socialising, celebrating, eating, drinking, laughing, reading, and creating precious memories.
Privacy is maximised with a neighbour on one side only, and there is easy access to a local park from the backyard; fully fenced at the side and back, it is a fabulous garden for pets and children to play, and there is plenty of room for a pool, if desired.
With generous sized rooms, and a well-designed floorplan, this is a superb family home, that you can cherish over the years – it really offers so much: location, privacy, layout, and lifestyle. You will never want to leave … the current owners themselves have loved it so much, they’ve stayed for 20 years!
Located within walking distance to a neighbourhood park, and just a short drive to Buderim Village, local schools, Mooloolaba and Alexandra Headland beaches, and other major amenities; you can enjoy easy, quick access to everything you need, whilst still nestled away from noise and traffic!
First time to market, be the first to inspect!
– Superb family home – location, lifestyle & low maintenance living at end of a whisper-quiet cul-de-sac;
– 4 bedrooms, 2 updated bathrooms, light-filled kitchen, separate living zones, expansive covered alfresco entertaining;
– Backs onto bushland reserve at rear enhancing privacy, and there is a neighbour on one side only;
– Security screens, solar hot water, generous storage, garden shed, DLUG + abundant on-site parking for boat/caravan;
– Pristine 761m2 block with landscaped, easy-care gardens and heaps of room for children and pets to play;
– Original owners have meticulously maintained, and loved it here so much they stayed for 20 years;
– Located within walking distance to a local park, and just minutes to schools, shops, beaches, and major amenities;
– Designed to cater for the needs of the modern family in comfort, it is a home with great liveability and appeal!