This custom built and cleverly designed family home embodies all that we love about Flaxton – picturesque gardens, elegant surrounds, tranquility, and a wonderful hinterland lifestyle in a quality neighbourhood.
Built in 2000 by Ultima Homes, this expansive lowset home is complete with four bedrooms, two bathrooms, generous sized separate living areas, well equipped kitchen, covered north facing alfresco entertaining area, gorgeous “Gatsby style” gazebo, private courtyard off master bedroom, double lock up garage, 12 x 7.6 x 2.7m Titan shed that can accommodate four additional vehicles, plus a 4 x 10m boat/caravan port on a beautifully landscaped, pristine 5004m2 corner block.
Fitted out with premium fixtures, features of the home include: solid Jarrah timber cabinetry in kitchen and fourth bedroom/office, Bosch oven and hot plate, tinted windows, ducted gas throughout (including BBQ), ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning, ducted vacuum, spa bath in ensuite, solar panels, solar hot water system, 60,000 litre water tank, 5000L per hour bore, huge amounts of storage, a fixed irrigation system…and the list goes on.
The floor plan facilitates good separation of living with formal and informal living areas, and places the master bedroom at the rear of the home (with patio access), away from the other three bedrooms. The versatility of this home is worth noting, as the large shed could also be used by a tradie/home-based business as its fully insulated and equipped with telephone points, internet, 2 roller doors, 1 glass sliding door and 29 metres of benches and shelves. Everything has been thought of.
Set back from the road and boasting excellent privacy, the gardens are well established and enhance the home’s character and appeal; there is abundant room for a pool, and the flat yard is ideal for children and pets to play outdoors safely and securely.
Located within a few minutes’ drive to Montville and Mapleton, with a school bus stop on the corner, and approximately 10 minutes to Nambour with amenities including: supermarkets, rail to Brisbane, schools, sporting grounds, hospitals, and only a 25 minute drive to the beach…you can live in hinterland bliss, whilst still enjoying the conveniences of everything the Sunshine Coast has to offer.
• Elegant Flaxton home on manicured 5004m2 corner block in prestige neighbourhood;
• 37.25 squares of living – 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, generous separate living areas, great floor plan;
• Quality kitchen with solid Jarrah cabinetry and benches, Bosch appliances and good storage;
• Covered north facing alfresco entertaining area, attractive gazebo with ceiling fan overlooking gardens;
• Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning, ducted vacuum, ducted gas throughout (including BBQ);
• Solar hot water system, solar panels, 60,000 litre water tank, premium powered bore, fixed irrigation;
• DLUG + greenhouse + Titan Shed with built-in benches, phone and internet points and double roller doors;
• Separate caravan/boat port…so much room to store big boys’ toys or multiple vehicles;
• Just minutes to Mapleton/Montville, school bus stop on corner, 10 minutes to Nambour, 25 mins to beach;
• Your opportunity to invest in some hinterland magic!