INSPECT SUNDAY BY PRIOR REGISTRATION
Offering versatility for diverse family living, this grand Federation style home offers so much space and lifestyle opportunity in a much sought after location.
Looking for an extra income, home office, plenty of room for guests, teenagers, extended family, elderly parents? Then this property is a must to view … as the dual living, is in fact triple living!
A self-contained studio discreetly situated away from main living area, but under main roof complete with its own garage and separate entry, with the added bonus of a totally separate cottage of generous proportions ideal for accommodating elderly parents, who wish to maintain their independence.
This impressive federation styled home has all the grace of yesteryear and has been built with much love and attention to detail by the current owners, who are now reluctantly downsizing.
Bullnose rafters for the verandahs were sourced from Melbourne, the front door and sidelites are 140 years old and made from Hoop Pine from an old house in Spring Hill. All windows, architraves and skirtings are Red Cedar, flooring in rumpus room and study is Forest Red Gum, with wall panelling in the rumpus/billiard room being Satinay hardwood, also known as Fraser Island Turpentine though it grows in small areas in Cooloola as well, these timbers were sourced from Hyne Timber a renowned mill that started on the banks of the Mary River in 1882. Interestingly, the Satinay was in fact part of the last shipment before logging was stopped and the island became World Heritage listed. The owner’s love affair with beautiful timbers is apparent throughout.
Attention to detail is maintained throughout to replicate the Federation architecture, with beautiful fretwork, fancy cornices and ceiling roses throughout.
A modern kitchen offers clean cut elegance and is designed for a perfect partnership. Stylish entertaining in formal or casual ambience is made easy with the vast outdoor entertaining area being elevated and overlooking delightful gardens.
This property is indeed a credit to its owners, with a high standard of presentation, commitment to being period appropriate, picturesque gardens, elegant surrounds, offering tranquility and all located within a few minutes drive to either Mapleton or Montville (both with primary schools), 10 minutes to Nambour’s major amenities including rail to Brisbane, and 25 minutes to the coast; you can benefit from a peaceful hinterland lifestyle without sacrificing urban conveniences.
Long-term owners are downsizing, with strong motivation to sell; this is a genuinely warm and inviting home with so much to give … you can create your own happy memories here from day one!
Properties with such diverse potential are quick to sell when offered to the market, so be quick!
– Circa 2000 Federation Architecture with Triple Occupancy;
– 1.24 acres, Fully Fenced and Landscaped;
– Oversized Bedrooms all with Robes;
– Self-Contained Unit Under Main Roof;
– Additional Separate Cottage with Own Parking;
– Stunning Timber Joinery, with Interesting Provenance;
– Chef’s Kitchen with Stone Bench Tops;
– Main Bath with Claw Foot Bath;
– Ensuite with Corner Bath;
– Insulation in Roof, Ceilings and External Walls;
– 130,000 Litres Rainwater Tanks to Main House
– 30,000 Litres Rainwater Tank to Cottage;
– Solar Hot Water and 3.2 Kw Solar Electricity;
– Septic Waste System;
– 39.6m Square Shed;
– Accommodation for 6 Vehicles;
– Suit Extended Family Living, Home Business, Additional Rental Income, etc;
– Centrally Located to Everything the Hinterland Region Offers;