Elegant contemporary living in one of Buderim’s most prestigious pockets is on offer, with the sale of this ultra-modern family home on a fully fenced 775m2 block framed by lush, tropical gardens in exclusive ‘Rainforest Sanctuary’.
An expansive floorplan facilitates excellent separation of living, with four bedrooms, two bathrooms, lounge, separate dining, media room, well-appointed central kitchen, covered alfresco entertaining overlooking inground pool, large laundry, and double lock up garage.
A low maintenance design inside and out, caters for effortless easy-care casual living allowing you more time to entertain, relax, and generally embrace the wonderful Sunshine Coast lifestyle to the fullest.
Alfresco dining by the pool will be a delightful way to start or finish the day; and weekend BBQ’s at your place will be a ‘given’ — extremely private, plus covered to facilitate all-weather events, you can enjoy outdoor celebrations all year around.
Features include: ducted air-conditioning throughout, ceiling fans, granite benchtops in kitchen, stainless steel appliances, security screens, instantaneous gas hot water, 5,000 litre rainwater tank, garden shed, and electronic gate.
The gardens are well established with Balinese-inspired influences melding with sub-tropical native vegetation; they enhance the aesthetic appeal of the home, and you can keep them looking amazing with minimal effort.
Located in a family-friendly neighbourhood, surrounded by premium homes, and within walking distance to Matthew Flinders Anglican College, public transport, the ‘Bottle Trees’ shopping village, and parks; plus, there are nearby walking paths connecting you to the university and Siena Catholic College. You will be right in the heart of the Sunshine Coast’s prime education precinct.
Owners of a decade have circumstances that require an immediate sale. Buyers in the market for a quality family home of the highest calibre in a sought-after location, should contact Agent as a matter of urgency!
* Contemporary family home in prestigious sought-after ‘Rainforest Sanctuary’
* 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 3 living zones, covered alfresco entertaining
* Central kitchen with granite benchtops, stainless steel appliances, good storage
* Elegant entrance, easy care tiled floors throughout, ducted air-conditioning
* Inground pool — very private with sunbathing terrace, lush tropical gardens
* Instantaneous gas hot water, 5,000 litre rainwater tank, garden shed
* Fully fenced corner block, automatic gated entrance, double lock up garage
* Walk to: Matthew Flinders Anglican College, parks, local shopping centre
* Close proximity to: university, Siena College, supermarkets, sporting facilities
* Long-term owner highly motivated to sell, superb lifestyle & location on offer!