Located in the heart of the charming village of Montville, a popular Blackall Range tourist destination attracting hordes of national and international visitors, it this 43m2 commercial space in an established complex next to the iconic waterwheel in the bustling main street.
Most recently occupied as a retail outlet, this space has versatile uses that could include natural health therapy clinic, commercial office, consulting room, beauty/hair salon, or even a project/booking/information office.
The building has its own private carpark, water connection and is home to several well-established and well patronised local businesses; backs onto Russell Family Park and is on the same side of Main Street as the village’s largest visitor parking lot.
Whether seeking space for a start-up venture, or space to relocate an existing business; Montville has one of the highest volumes of pedestrian traffic of any town of this size on the Sunshine Coast, if not in Queensland.
Best explored on foot, Montville gets absolutely packed on the weekends, school holidays, sunny winter days when day-trippers from Brisbane and surrounds head up the hills; and is a popular wedding venue with a stunning new chapel diagonally opposite bringing even more people into town.
A tight-knit, welcoming, supportive community comprised of mostly small businesses who actively work together to promote the town as a whole; Montville is a prime location to carry out a variety of commercial endeavours.
Long-term owner no longer requires this space and is open to negotiation.
– 43m2 freehold space in the heart of Montville
– Main Street location next to waterwheel
– Suit retail, clinic, office, consulting room
– Building backs onto Russell Family Park
– Private car park and water connection to premises
– One of the hinterland’s prime tourist destinations
– Huge volume of pedestrians in peak seasons
– Start a new venture, or move existing business
– Long-term owner no longer requires space!